new kermit oliver design

Thanks so much for posting this picture, DQ. I've been curious as to what the design would look like. As a child of the south and a KO fan, I'll definitely want to get one of these. :tup: Hey, I just noticed that Lafayette's practically pointing right to where I grew up.

I bought this scarf today. It should be in your stores now!

I bought the blue colorway. Its very pretty.

They also did a pink/red colorway and a goldish brownish tone one that was nice.

will post pics soon!

It's in already?? Oooh! Hopefully my SA will be calling me soon then; I'm on the "list" for one in all three cw's. I thought the pictures were so gorgeous that I didn't want to take a chance of not getting it. This is a very special scarf indeed, at least IMPO.

It's in already?? Oooh! Hopefully my SA will be calling me soon then; I'm on the "list" for one in all three cw's. I thought the pictures were so gorgeous that I didn't want to take a chance of not getting it. This is a very special scarf indeed, at least IMPO.

you should call! the just came in yesterday

I didn't love the pink/red colorway it was too "pretty" for me and I did really like the gold tone one....

but I really like the blue because its very Patriotic looking and looks like a pic.

but the gold was very nice too!

Oooo, great news.

I actually thought the pink was the prettiest but the American and French flags are not red/white/blue in that colorway which is a no-no in my book

Wow! What a great scarf! I'm loving that baby! I just finished a quick tour through Philly - the "birthplace" of America and this scarf is just ringing my bell!