New Kelly Wallet

PBC, I found the picture from Paris reopening party thread. This is the picture posted by gina_b. These are the croc kelly wallets that I saw. :smile:

24Fbgparty057.jpg

thank you so much ILML!!

and THANK YOU piaffe!! 10k canadian...OMGGG!!! um, ok....maybe i'll just stick to the chevre leather for now! LOL! darnit! unless DH feels the need to be super generous again!

thank you so much ILML!!

and THANK YOU piaffe!! 10k canadian...OMGGG!!! um, ok....maybe i'll just stick to the chevre leather for now! LOL! darnit! unless DH feels the need to be super generous again!

You're welcome. I remember that it was super expensive for croc, it was almost the same price as croc KP. :nuts: I will just stick to chevre too if I want one. :P

so it DOES come in croc!!!!!! YAAAY!! i was gonna buy an orange chevre kelly wallet at the wall st store, but decided to wait for a croc version. however, the SA told me Hermes hasn't made a croc version yet! thanks so much for the info ILML!!! do you remember how much??

Yes! Definitely in croc :graucho: - shiny and matte though I have not seen the shiny version yet. About $9K before taxes for the matte version. Priced almost like the croc kps and have similar function, IMO.

I :heart: kps. Rephrase: I am obsessed with KPs!:P

I saw a couple of them in the George V store. The larger clutch style in BJ Epsom was 1600 euros and the smaller more wallet-styled one was 1400 euros in Orange Epsom. They were just so cute!

My SM said that Paris is restricting the number of kelly wallets that go to each store because they are so popular. Bal Harbor had quite a few since they requested a lot before the restriction.