New JUMBOS!! PICS as promised!!

1. Hello Lovelies!~

I had a horrible day at work on friday...so good 'ol BF takes me on a trip to CHANEL during the weekend....here are the 2 BEAUTIES I came home with.

**Jumbo Black PATENT flap

**Jumbo White Caviar flap

:nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow!! Love the patent flap!! congrats enjoy them :smile:

3. oops...more~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OMG! :nuts: Congrats on the amazing bags. Would you mind me asking how much the patent jumbo was? Those are some HOT bags! You have great taste!

5. Gorgeous! I just bought the black patent--I sure wish I could get the white one too! Enjoy these beautiful bags!

6. Very cool - love both of your choices! Enjoy!

7. THAnKS!! :yahoo:

The black patent jumbo was 1895+tax.

8. WOW! That's not bad at all! :yahoo: I cannot stop staring at your amazing patent! Congrats again and enjoy, what a wonderful b/f you have!

9. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
    i love them both.
    lol, clk55girl, i was thinking the same thing.... and then i started wondering to myself, since when did $1895 become not too much for a bag? chanel has done bad things to me...:p

10. love the patenet!!! You have a rally nice boyfriend!! congrats!

11. The patent leather is gorgeous!

12. oh man, not another patent jumbo!!!! ugh...I guess I have to logg in those extra over time hours...because No bf of mine is buying me two amazing bags LOL.....*sigh* does anyone know if the black patent jumbo is limited?
    I looooove BOTH bags!

13. Wow... beautiful bags! I absolutely loooove the patent one. Congrats on your new bags and for having such a generous bf hehe ;)

14. GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats! would love too see modeling pics :love:

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Geez, I know, it's become so bad for me that I think any Chanel bag under 2K is great deal.