NEW Juicy Couture Outlet (Metro NYC) Opening 4/13/07

1. For anybody who's interested. There'll be a Juicy outlet opening in Secaucus, NJ at the Designer Outlet Gallery.

The Grand Opening will be Friday, April 13, 2007. It is a little bigger than the one up at Woodbury Commons. For the meantime it will be mainly womens and accessories with a small amount of kids merchandise. Mens to arrive shortly after.

FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2007
    Juicy Couture Outlet at the Designer Outlet Gallery.
    55 Hartz Way, Secaucus, NJ

* There's also a pretty good DKNY JEANS OUTLET located in the same complex. =)
  2. wow..ive never really found good deals at the one in woodburry hopefully this one is good-thanks for the heads up!
  3. OMG!!! I am so jealous....:sad: I wish we had one anywhere NEAR Toronto
  4. Thanks for the will be good to keep in the back of my head for my next visit to NY.
  5. Thanks for the post-- I didn't know there was one.
  6. FYI on Secaucus Outlets: the best deals you will ever find are at the Century 21 outlet!!! It's a dark, disorganized warehouse, but with incredible gems inside.

Best deals:
    Marni maryjanes for $50
    Anya Hindmarch satin kittenheels: $50
    Stella McCartney pants for $8 (?!)
    Milly lace dress: $20
    Velvet shirts: $4 each

(sadly, there's rarely a good selection of bags)
  7. Anyone know if Juicy Couture has an outlet on the west coast??
  8. I've also gotten great stuff at the Gucci outlet in Secaucus. THere is also Yves Saint Laurent which I have never been to.
  9. Oh wow. Thanks for this info. :smile:
  10. Century's is my favorite store on the planet!!!! Are you saying they have an outlet? In Secaucus? I love the one in Brooklyn and the one in the city, too! I've never shopped at the one on Long Island. I once was in Brooklyn on business and after work I would walk over to Century 21 and shop. The funny part was I was shopping in the same store, every day for 4 days......and EVERY DAY I walked back to my hotel with bags! What an idiot! hehe
  11. sooooo exciting!!!!
  12. That's exactly what I'm saying--it's an outlet of an outlet! Directions are here: You can also take a bus from Port Authority.

You have to be prepared to dig, but it's sooo worth it! Also, they used to let you try stuff on (in the handicap bathroom, no less), but last time I was there they just had a single mirror put out... so it's best to be prepared like it's a sample sale (for me, that's a skirt so you can put on pants underneath, and a thin cami that you can try shirts over).

It doesn't look that big, but the racks take so long to get through that every time I've gone I've been in there at least 4 hours... and there are no windows, so you completely lose track of time.
  13. I've been to the Juicy outlet over here in California. It sucks :sad: I found them to be about 15% off regular price and the stuff that was deeply discounted was crappy. I think the best deals I've found on Juicy were when NM and Saks have their sales.
  14. ANy one gone?