New Juane/Marigold City **PICS*

1. It's a keeper! :heart:I really like it. It's not even close to the old Marigold IMO and it has much more orange. The leather is very nice, but sill a far cry from '04-'05. Daphne did choose a very nice bag. It has a lot of distressing but not really veiny or dry and the distressing is even.
    It was pretty hard to capture the exact color so I took photos in every lighting situation except under Halogen inside. I will take those later and see if it's a chameleon under inside lighting.
    Here are the pics, what do you think?

Inside, by window, no flash:

[​IMG]

Outside early afternnon full sun:

[​IMG]

Outside late afternoon sun:

[​IMG]

Inside with flash:

[​IMG]

Inside no flash:

[​IMG]

2. I think I need to stay away from this forum!! I *had* crossed this color of my list...now I'm not so sure!!! :drool:

3. Outside semi shade:

[​IMG]

Outside deep shade no flash:

[​IMG]

Close up full sun:

[​IMG]

Outside evening sun:

[​IMG]

Full sun early afternoon:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Now here is a collage of all the yellows and orange from the Balenciaga color refernce thread. These aren't my bags.

[​IMG]

5. Such a gorgeous colour and delectable leather.

6. Oh darn it!!! For some reason I can't ever see your pictures! When I get home I will have to drool, but for now I KNOW it has to be yummy!!!!

7. Your very thourough photos really helped me get a feel for the color. It's a really great color and you have an amazing yellow/orange collection!

8. Can you see these Ally?

IMG_2556.jpg IMG_2563.jpg IMG_2571.jpg IMG_2566.jpg
  9. These are not my bags! I should have stated that. These are pics of bags from the Balenciaga color reference thread on TPF. I wish they were mine. :yes:

10. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the collage (and that would be amazing if they were all yours)! Congrats on your beautiful bag!

11. yep, the bag is beautiful.... :nuts::nuts: A keeper for sure !!
    Congratulations !!!! :yahoo:

12. Gorgeous bag PP!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::love:

13. So pretty, and bright and cheery! I love your photos, the bag makes a great model! Congrats!! :tup:

14. OMG!!!!
    :crybaby::crybaby:
    you're killing me!!! I'm on a ban and I WILL NOT BUY NEW BAGS (will not, will not, will not)... but when I saw this marigold I immediately started thinking "I NEED IT I ABSOLUTELY NEED IT".
    Better if I go out for a walk!
    Congrats: this is a real keeper. :yes:

15. Simply gorgeous, Powder! I love it. :yes: