New Job = New Bag!!!

1. Hey Ladies :smile:

I just got a new job which pays way more than my old job at Wendys, lol! So, to celebrate, I thought I would treat myself to a new Coach bag. Now...there are two that I am debating. Also, I think I'm going to go to the outlets with my boyfriend with my first check so...I may have to wait to go to Coach until the day after Christmas (yay boxing day shopping!!!). So my question is which bag should I get between these two and do you think they will be there until end of December? Or should I pounce on the Legacy one asap? I love the dark brown and really want something in that shade...but I also love the gold trim of the legacy and the shape of the bag. Ah! Decisions!
    Number 1.jpg Number 2.jpg
  2. The Legacy Bag! Don't know if I'd wait until after Christmas, though...
  3. Ditto!
  4. Legacy Bag too! Congrats on the new job! :yahoo:
  5. Brown tote! I have it and love it:yes: It's a beautiful colour and it holds a lot of stuff. The leather on the bottom feels so great to the touch. It's just an all-around beautiful-looking bag!
  6. I doubt the Legacy will be there after Christmas. Get the Legacy one! Congrats on the new job!
  7. Congrats on the new job! I'd go with the Legacy - I got the plum suede version of that bag and adore it (of course, that makes me a bit biased!).
  8. Congrats on your new job! The Legacy bag is definitely a lot more unique and also prettier IMO-I have it in whiskey and really love it! I also think the Legacy line is the nicest line from COACH I have ever seen! Enjoy!:yes:
  9. Congrats :biggrin: I like the first one!
  10. I think you should pick the legacy,its very cute & congrats on your new job!:yes:
  11. I've never been fond of the duffle, but go for the legacy!
  12. Congrats on your job.
  13. [​IMG]

Ummmmmmmmm. looks good on ya!
  14. Second one!
  15. I would go today (or soon) and buy the bag you want. You will be disappointed if the bag you get your heart set on is sold out by the holidays. Esp if the bag is a hit and the prices on eBay rise.