new job means new LV...

1. i have been looking for a job since i graduated last month, so i am happy to say i'll finally be able to put some cash away. funny thing is, i feel like i haven't had time to even be happy about this new job, my mind has been so clouded with other things i'm like "oh yeah, i got a job" lol. i should be happy, it's my first real position in a corporate company, but i haven't been able to think straight...it's been a REALLY crazy week! such headaches. let's just hope these issues subside before my start date. :blink::hysteric::feminist:

anyway. i am celebrating in my own way with a new purchase. thinking about a berkeley. anyone know/think if it's going to be affected by the price increase? i'd like to get it asap but my next 2 weeks are going to be SO BOOKED...going away for a while, going to get new puppy...start new job...ahhhh!

ok. calm down...LV. lol. i'm wondering if i should wait for the azur hampstead, since no one really seems to know if it's february or march it's coming. but by then i should be able to purchase that anyway AND have berkeley :p

thoughts?

2. definitely get the Berkeley and then get the Hampstead when it comes out! I saw someone with an Azur Berkeley today and it was TDF!!! :drool::love:

3. ^^^ i am absolutely LUSTING for the ebony damier, i think it is SO sharp.

4. I feel that the berkeley is similar to hamstead. Maybe its the metal plate. If it was up to me i'd wait for the hamstead.

5. ^^ I agree ... congrats on your new job and a new puppy too:nuts: you WILL be very busy:heart:

6. I think you should get the Berkeley first.

Congrats on the new job and puppy! :biggrin:

7. Berkeley! Congrats on your new job and puppy! :love:

8. Congrats on your new job and puppy! What about Damier Sac Plat? I think it's the perfect bag if you deal with some paper work, or just to look sharp :graucho: 01-23-08 is the official increase date, so I'd beat it before it's too late :yes:

9. congratson your new job and a puppy too, go for the berkley asap!!!

10. i love the damier sac plat. i will get it eventually, it's on my list. have my sights set on these two bags first though :biggrin:

11. I would definitely get the Damier Berekely. It's a gorgeous bag! Congrats on the job!

12. Berkeley! Then get the Azur Hampstead in 3 months..

13. Congratulations on getting a job!! Whoo Hoo!!! Get the Berkeley!

14. Congratulations! Whatever bag you choose, best of luck with your new career, your puppy and in all that you do.

15. Congrats on your new occupation.... and I would go for the Berkeley is a beautiful bag!