New items i bought this weekend!!!

1. [​IMG] New Armani T-shirt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] Forever 21! It is soo soft and silky at the same time!!

[​IMG] Arden B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THESE DAMN SHOES HURT MY FEET SO BAD YESTURDAY! WHILE I WAS SHOPPING! UGH NEVER AGAIN WILL I WEAR THEM SHOPPING! :cursing: EVERYTHING ELSE I LOVE!

2. Very cute. Love the armani t-shirt!

3. I love the Armani shirt! What kind of shoes are those?

4. Cute!! Love the Armani shirt. Congrats!!

5. I really like the Forever 21 shirt you got! I love that color...it looks so soft and beautiful!

6. Nice buys!!! It looks like you were shopping at Pentagon City yesterday ( Im guessing because all of these stores are there). Maybe we will run into each other one day :biggrin:

7. DK2504 YES!! You guessed right! I hadent been to pentagon in forever so it felt good to be back!! That would be fun, to run into each other!! haha!

abandonedimages- the shoes are some name brand i dont even know i bought the shoes cause they matched this shirt i got perfect. but i guess u pay for what u get!! I only paid $35 for the shoes last year. so yea u pay for comfort!! lol

8. Congrats on your new purchases! Glad to see more Northern VA folks. I'm at Pentagon City everyday since it's where I get off the Metro. I have to admit, I'm kind of glad that tourist season is almost over...I can't shop there when there are busloads of students running around!