New items for May/June?

1. Just wondering if anyone new or had pics of the new items for May/June/July?

I know that the Carlys in the big C's are coming out and the Patent Leather Ergo, but I was wondering if there were any others who knew of any more styles?

2. the pics i have are from the macy's catalog (of the things you mentioned- i've posted them already).

3. There's also the summer patchwork.

4. I saw the new patchwork (in the binder) and did not like it at ALL.

5. There's a huge (?) Watercolor Tote/Diaper Bag - one listed on eBay already! (not the multifunction tote)...

6. what's the summer patchwork look like? pastels? hard-colors?

7. The summer patchwork is VERY similar to last years (khaki and indigo). This fall there will be a new Chelsea line, New Legacy and New Hamptons so far.

8. Do you know any details about the new legacy line?

9. YES...we need info on the new Legacy stuff!

10. OMG........ :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Just when I thought I was just popping in for a minute... now I am rolling around in the floor laughing - and my DH thinks I'm nuts now. This joke isn't going to die anytime soon - is it?

Anyhow, back to topic.

Saw some ADORABLE esparilles at Macy's the other day, that I may just have to go back and get... to take pics of- of course. :graucho: They were the cotton material we've seen the new Carly's in, but with navy Cs instead of the chocalate, and with the light colored weave bottom... Very cute!! I think I need to go have another look this week!!

11. Did you say NEW LEGACY!:wtf:

UGH!:rolleyes:

LOVE the Legacy line! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

12. Woo...can't wait to see what they have in store.

13. Oh no.... my credit card can't handle any more new Legacy items...

BRING EM ON!!! :nuts: :nuts:

14. legacy!

*eyes tear up*

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I feel exactly the same way though!!