New items are 70% off at LVR

1. Thank you for your post ... I just purchased a Mulberry Phoebe for $248! :amazed:
  2. Thanks v much for the link and Congrats alex04!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm just about to click confirm, but the shipping is £ i'm not sure what to do...:wacko: :blink: :biggrin: :love:
  3. Done it - got a Chocolate Phoebe on it's way...:shame: :lol: :blink: :love: :biggrin:
    Thanks so much!
  4. THanks for the info. I just ordered a chocolate Phoebe too! I have a question though. I never made a purchase out of the U.S. before. It took off "VAT" charges and added "50" for shipping. It also stated I might be responsible for additional charges here in the U.S. Can anyone explain to me how this works and who I might owe additional money to? Also, the total price was 253.33 - is that approx. $310?
  5. Hmmm...could it be customs/import charges..?
    I think they work in Euro's cos my card has been charged with 274 Euro's, which equates to £190.
    I noticed too, that when i ordered, the price displayed was VAT free - this was added on at the end, as was the £30 shipping - if i am correct, i think VAT (Value added tax - we pay it on nearly everything here) is only a UK thing :oh:
  6. Thanks for the info, Chicky. I used to come up with the $310. The symbol you but before the "190" is that a symbol for Euros? I am really not knowledge about other currency.:shame:
  7. lol - no problem.:biggrin:
    The Pound/£ sign is GBP - Great British Pounds:biggrin:
    Euros is just a rounded E with two horizontal lines through the middle - there's talk of UK joining the ranks of the Euro so i need to swot up on it!:biggrin:
  8. Thank you so much for the info. I learned something today;)
  9. I just recalculated using the correct symbol. The bag actually comes to $445, not $310. Do you know how much this bag normally costs?
  10. No problem at all :p
    Indeed - every day something new is learnt...i learned today that if you shop around and are kindly given links by the other PF members, you don't have to pay full retail for a gen bag! Yippee!!:biggrin: :lol:
    Hope you like your Phoebe Kat, i'll post mine up when i get it, wonder who else is gonna 'steal' one at that price? :biggrin:
    I was tempted by the Luella:love: but i wasn't too sure on the colour.
  11. Yeh - it's currently retailing at £595 on the UK Mulberry site which equates to $1,045:blink:
  12. Thanks, Chicky. I checked it out too on the Mulbery website. Did you notice that LVR said it was normally $1,428? At any rate, it is a good price for a great bag! Thanks again for all of your help. I can't wait to get the bag.
  13. No i didn't notice that extortionate estimate!!:blink: lol

Like you say though...we got a good deal, so here's to weeks of waiting by the letter box....:love: :biggrin: