New? info on medium madeline...

1. I was in Dillards the other day and they had 2 different sized madelines--the "large" and another smaller one. Unfortunately, all were signature & I prefer leather. I went to the coach boutique a few days later and they had no idea what i was talking about--the manager was actually a little snotty. So, I go look it up in the book you guys told me about and there it is...the medium madeline to be released in April? Of course, since I had my PCE I had to order the large madeline in green! Hope this info isn't old news, I did do a board search before I posted it. Happy New Year!!

Amy

PS I think the all leather med. madeline will retail around $398. I wrote the numbers down, but don't have them handy right now.

2. I wonder why the large is released now but the medium not until April? Oh, well! Anyway, I also don't understand why some of the SAs have to be snotty when a customer knows something that they don't. I mean, 99% of the time SAs are wonderful but I've read a few times about how a SA has acted this way when one of us knows something that they don't. Surely they realize that they can't know everything and surely they realize that there are bags in Japan, department store exclusives and even boutique specific exclusives that are never seen in the stores. Why not just smile sweetly and say, "Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks for sharing with me!"

And.... even though the bag says it's available to order in April, did the SA offer to check with JAX to see if there was the slight chance that the bag is actually available now?

I don't mean to sound snotty either. I am a little PMSey but geesh! LOL!

3. I'm not a huge fan of the Madeline...it seems too stiff for my taste. I love slouchy bags. But I love the green. We'll be waiting for pics!