New info I learned tonight from a super nice CS rep

1. Okay I did post this info in another thread but I'm afraid it might get buried so I'm going to start a new thread - something I'm always hesitant to do.:shame: If this is a no no, plese just close it.

I spoke to the nicest CS rep at Coach a little while ago. I was wondering about the different patent Ergo totes and hobo sizes.
    Anywho...I started asking about different upcoming colors etc and she told me there is currently a Limited Edition Miranda Vintage Leather Satchel in PATENT PURPLE in the works #12295. She had no idea about the shade of purple but it will be very limited to about 30 bags.

Also, apparently there will be a PATENT TRIM CARLY coming out around April.

And a PATENT BLEEKER TOTE #12362 in "Blue, Mahogany and Plum"

And another update, according to this CS rep, the Patent Ergo Large Hobo's are not going to be made in the new spring Pond color.

And, finally, if you want the Pond Patent Ergo Hobo #11623, she highly recommended preordering it NOW and it'll ship at the end of January. There are only going to be 100 available at JAX for catalog orders and there will be a limited number going to some stores. The Patent Pond Tote is also very limited at around, I think she said, 350 at JAX and again some available at various stores.

She couldn't find anything in Patent Pink coming out.

I welcome anyone else to call and try to nail down some more info. You know how sometimes you get someone who likes to help and look things up and other times you get someone who says "that's not available" about everything you ask them.

2. Thanks for the info. I love the Carly so I'll be looking forward to that. One question...what does JAX stand for? I see a lot of people refering to it so I'm wondering what it is.

3. It stands for Jacksonville which is where Coach's distribution ctr is located. Things ordered from catalogs go through here.:yes:

4. Ooo!! Thanks for the great info! A patent trimmed carly? Sounds gorgeous!!!

5. Thanks so much for the info. Super glad you posted it! Patent purple?? Wow!

6. Thanks for the info! When I was at Coach the other day, one of the SA's who knows me well was telling me about the patent Miranda...I actually think it's called Francine (or something with an F) and she showed me a sketch of it...I also think she said it was like a crinkled patent...and the sketch showed it coming with a shoulder strap. Purple was one of the colors, and I also think she mentioned Mahogany, Teal (or some shade of blue) and one other color...white maybe?? Anyway, she put me on their call list for when it's available to order!

7. Yes, you are right!:yes: She did say Francine but was describing it as looking exactly like the Miranda!

8. I agree! I wonder what color(s)?

9. Yep! It does look exactly like Miranda! Except it has the shoulder strap. I already own Miranda, but I think this bag will look fabulous in patent!!

10. A patent trimmed Carly:yahoo: I can't wait to see this. Thanks for sharing your info!:yes:

11. Oooh...I can't wait to see the new Carly's!! I just transferred back into my med choc Carly and fell in love with her all over again!!! I definitely have to get another one (when I'm able to buy stuff again...hopefully next PCE!!)

12. Carly with a patent trim?! I need to know what colors!

13. Mmmm a patent Bleecker tote...yum!

14. i wonder how much the patent purple francine will be.

15. Thanks!!!:smile: