New Inclusion Colors on Elxu

1. Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see what the black Inclusion Speedy looks like. :nuts:

2. Me too...I don't have one and that may be the one calling out to me. The black just seems so ummm - sharp...can't wait!!

3. is this the new black inclusion? pic is from Elux.

LV_10783598_black_H_pu.jpg
  4. Yes, I think that is the new black inclusion!!! Wow!

5. I think this might be an old link. The rose, yellow, black, and beige are not available anymore. When I go to eluxury website, I don't see the above colors, so I'm thinking that your eluxury link might be old.

6. I am SO excited about the black and the grey! I think they are going to look just spectacular.:love:

7. I never seen the yellow I know that for sure...has anyone ever seen the yellow before? My link can be old its on my toolbar but I don't think I've seen these colors before.

8. wow, I'm loving the black!

9. I have the yellow...the rose and yellow were the first Inclusion colors to come out and have long been discontinued.

10. Yup, the black w/gold and clear stones, beige, yellow and rose are all older colors (2005-ish). The new ones are the black with multicolored stones (seen in the ring pic that mcw posted) and the gray.
    I'm so looking forward to the gray!

11. I'm really looking forward to the gray!!!