New Hot Pink Matinee!!!

1. I Live In Boston And Recently Went To Luna Boston And Couldnt Beleive The New Pink Matinee...did Anyone See It Yet? Its Really Nice. The Sales Lady Says Its The New "ruby" But It Looks Like A Deep Fuschia..sorry Dont Have Pics
  2. I think there is a pic of it at (sorry I can't paste it; it is in the slideshow on the first page)

Is that the one? It's really pretty!
  3. yes thats it. i really like that steady bag too!!
  4. Pretty! I think everyone expected ruby to be red. I really like the pink, though!
  5. I don't understand where you guys are seeing this bag? None of the bags I see on the slideshow are red/pink or a matinee?
  6. You have to enter the site and choose collections/the collection - then you will see it :smile:

It's beautiful!

7. Thanks for posting! Love the pink, not sure if the gold is too blingy (haha I don't know if I've ever actually typed that word) though... Is it just me or does it look like silver hardware at the handles and gold on the front zippers?
  8. It is pretty bling!! I think it's just the lighting on the hardware... it looks silverish on one or two of them but thats where the light is coming from. I THINK!
  9. What I mean is that it looks ok to me.. it's all gold =)

10. Were you able to find it?
  11. I would love a fushia bag, but not sure if I'm liking all that shine, looks a bit stiff, would love to see IRL.
  12. Yes, I see it now! I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks!
  13. I think this is one of those colors I need to see in person. I normally love bright colors but I think with the shine and the gold it might be too much, but again - maybe when I see more pics I will fall in love with it (probably, hehe)!