New Horseshoe Key Chain

1. Here's something new - horseshoe key chain. Chocolate on one side, and orange on the other. Great accessory for your H bags.:yes:

2. Cute! :upsidedown:
  3. Thanks for sharing--very cute! Can't wait to see what other ones they come out with!
  4. ^^ Welcome. :p I like it very much too when all of you post your new purchases. It gives me purpose when I visit my local H store .... :yes:
  5. I love it, I think it's epson, and looks great on black bags.
  6. Now that is cute.
  7. Does it bring any luck?,.. Good Buy!
  8. I think for good luck it's supposed to hang the other way....By the looks of how it's hanging, your luck will run 'out' I'll avoid it for me lol!! It is cute though!
  9. ^^ shoes, I became curious and went to google for the folklore about the horseshoe and guess what I found

The Horseshoe

So, safe :graucho:
  10. Congratulations!! What a very Pretty keychain/charm. That's the first one I've seen that I actually like alot. Thanks for sharing this. Can you maybe take a picture of it being used on a bag or as a real keychain?

^^^Now would you put it on your bag face up or down??:confused1:

Thanks for sharing!
  11. NHL, I think I will only use it as an accessory on my bags and not as a keychain.

Here you go. A blurry one, sorry. I need to post this and leave the house!

12. If you don't mind my asking, what does this key chain cost? It is really cute and would look so good on neutral bags.
  13. That is just way TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for a GREAT picture!!!:heart:

14. Ohhh. Its cute !! :p :heart: :heart:
  15. too funny mrssparkles!! Thanks for that info!