New Hermessence Perfume Coming Soon

jamiew said:
Hermes are releasing a new addition to their Hermessence collection called Paprika Brasil. I really cannot wait to smell it.

Anyone here a fan of Hermessence?

Hermessence Paprika Brasil

I am. I love Rose Ikebana. I'm curious about Paprika Brasil, hopefully it won't smell too much like food since perfume with food-like scent (i.e. cinnamon, vanilla, etc) often makes me hungry:P

I love Rose Ikebane, but found myself kind of longing for Osmanthe Yunnan and Ambre Narguile perfumes. :shame:
Somehow I think that relations mentioned by Hermesgroupie make perfect sense .
I certainly agree that Rose Ikebana may feel like silk and Ambre Narguile like nice warm 4 ply cashmere.:yes:

hermesgroupie said:
It's a bit musky and very oriental in scent. You may find it an acquired taste.

I'm going to have to try that out first then. I'm not a musky oriental scent type of person since it doesn't go well with my body chemistry. I sure hope it works on me though ... I LOVE cashmere ...

BTW, Rose Ikebana is supposed to be reminiscent of silk.

Yup! I thought it was interesting that they name it Rose Silk/Ikebana. The first several times I tried it it seems more like Rose with a tinge of sweetness to it, but now I can definitely "smell" the silk part of the perfume. I just love that scent, it would be nice if it comes in EDP.:love:

hermesgroupie said:
Rose Ikebana=silk
Poivre Samarcande=velvet
Vetiver Tonka=wool
Ambre Narguile=cashmere
Osmanthe Yunnan=leather

Or so I have read...........

I love Vetiver Tonka too~~ For some reasons it smell a little like a mix of incense and tea on me.:shame: