New Hermes Store at Roppongi Tokyo (with pictures)

I finally got the chance to visit this store today..*
I'm in my hunting for kelly cut, so i made a call and they said thay have it in blue..*
So i went and when i got there, i found that it was a small H store with a faded glass window and a giant "vault" alike door. I tried to push the door open but it was locked. And i gave a peek through the faded glass window, the SA saw me and opened the door.*
She did'nt let me in instantly, we talked with the door half opened with her head floating from inside. (for couple mins) i feel like i'm visiting someone house.haha and so *I explained that i was the one who made the call, she finally let me in.*

The SA was mmm how do you say this.. Somewhat kind but not friendly, she was polite enough but not nice. Very different from other SA in other H store in tokyo.. They normally super duper nice.. *I mean super nice that sometimes i feel like i could hug them for being sooo nice and helpfull* hehe

And for the update for the kelly cut, it turns out they hv it in pessouri, the blue ones is for kelly danse.. Hmmm..*

The store itself is very amusing, all white and all in glass, looks very sparkly. Feels like i'm in my private hermes heaven. they also have awesome display for small leather goods, accessories, scarfs, and handbags but sadly there are no longer birkin nor kelly in display. It's been a dry months for kelly and birkin in tokyo.. :sad: i can find B's and K's easily at reseller store but Not at H store..

I finally got the chance to visit this store today..*
I'm in my hunting for kelly cut, so i made a call and they said thay have it in blue..*
So i went and when i got there, i found that it was a small H store with a faded glass window and a giant "vault" alike door. I tried to push the door open but it was locked. And i gave a peek through the faded glass window, the SA saw me and opened the door.*
She did'nt let me in instantly, we talked with the door half opened with her head floating from inside. (for couple mins) i feel like i'm visiting someone house.haha and so *I explained that i was the one who made the call, she finally let me in.*

The SA was mmm how do you say this.. Somewhat kind but not friendly, she was polite enough but not nice. Very different from other SA in other H store in tokyo.. They normally super duper nice.. *I mean super nice that sometimes i feel like i could hug them for being sooo nice and helpfull* hehe

And for the update for the kelly cut, it turns out they hv it in pessouri, the blue ones is for kelly danse.. Hmmm..*

The store itself is very amusing, all white and all in glass, looks very sparkly. Feels like i'm in my private hermes heaven. they also have awesome display for small leather goods, accessories, scarfs, and handbags but sadly there are no longer birkin nor kelly in display. It's been a dry months for kelly and birkin in tokyo.. :sad: i can find B's and K's easily at reseller store but Not at H store..

Awwww sending some H hugs your way!:hugs:

Was visiting Tokyo and walked past Hermes at Ritz Carlton. They just opened and it's by appointment only. Seems like a high end store, cos it carried just a few select pieces. Mainly birkins in exotics, and a couple have diamonds. They also had what looks like KP in black pony. :yes:

And a mini mini kelly (bottom right of 3rd image), about the size of the Bearne wallets or the bottle of Kelly Calache above it.

This store truly defines luxury. :heart::heart::heart:

Pardon the quality of my pictures, I had to take them through the store window.

need to go there!