New Hermes Store at Roppongi Tokyo (with pictures)

1. Was visiting Tokyo and walked past Hermes at Ritz Carlton. They just opened and it's by appointment only. Seems like a high end store, cos it carried just a few select pieces. Mainly birkins in exotics, and a couple have diamonds. They also had what looks like KP in black pony. :yes:

And a mini mini kelly (bottom right of 3rd image), about the size of the Bearne wallets or the bottle of Kelly Calache above it.

This store truly defines luxury. :heart::heart::heart:

Pardon the quality of my pictures, I had to take them through the store window.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. Thanks for posting the pics! What an eye candy!!

Do they have any limited edition piece for sale? Usually Hermes make some pieces for new store grand opening.

3. I have no idea if they have any limited edition pieces. I didn't have an appointment and was on my way to the airport. The store looks no bigger than 200 sq ft.

4. OMG!
    Thank you for sharing these pics!!! WOW!

I can hear them...they are saying...
    LET US OUT!! LET US OUT!!!

[​IMG]

5. ^^ LOL, CB. I'm loving that blue croc Birkin!

6. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG look at the blue croc birkin!!! sigh.............. and wow, u need an appointment???!! thanks for posting the pics!!!

7. So much eye candies!!!look at those croc birkin:drool:

8. ooohhh, more eye candy!

9. Yes! I can hear them too! They also said....
    WE WANNA GO TO TRICIA'S CLOSET!!!!

10. Thanks for the eye candy, plum blossom!

But on a serious note, I would never want to buy a croc bag that's been displayed under such harsh show case lighting. Completely dries out the skin.

11. GAWK!!!!

That mini-mini-Kelly is too cute!

12. LOL, CB!!!

Though tiny the store looks lovely!

13. OK, I'll take the blue one then.:p

14. Thank you so much for posting! I can't believe I go to Tokyo Midtown nearly everyday, but I didn't even know there is a new H store at the Ritz Carlton hotel. The store is only 7 minutes walk from my place.

15. Too funny! I like what looks to be brown croc with SHW. VERY nice! :love: