New Hermes scarf for my Red Jasmin! Pic inside

1. Well, thanks to the thread "Bags and beautiful scarves" -- and especially chanelvgirl's mandarin pont neuf pic in that thread -- I stopped by Hermes NYC today and bought a pochette for my Jasmin! I really loved the pochette that chanelvgirl had on her pont neuf, it looked so cute! I was thrilled when I got to Hermes to see that they were selling that design! They had it in yellow, green and blue. I like how the yellow has some red color throughout to match my bag. :upsidedown:

So here is my Jasmin with her new accessory! :love:

P9230463.JPG

2. This looks really cute!

3. wow..looks great on your bag. I like that design too..:love:

4. I love it!! If you don't mind, how much was the scarf??

5. for pocket square normally around $100

here's the link if you want to check them out:

Hermes.com

6. GORGEOUS! I love it!

7. Wow, I love it! It looks gorgeous with your bag!!!!!!!

8. Yup, $100 :yes:

9. Aw! It's so sophisticated. Very, very good choice.

10. nice!

11. Hi there, ohhhh that pochette is lovely. Love that colourway. Don't you just love this pattern? I want to get the pink one too, if I can find it. Congrats!! It's gorgeous:yahoo:

12. It's gorgeous! BTW, how did you tie the scarf that way?

13. Thank you!!! but I don't see that one on the site.. I guess I'm going to have to go there personally??

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a pain.. but do you know the name of the scarf or maybe the style number?

14. I found this, courtesy of crochetbella:flowers:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. The name of the pochette is called "Les Triples". I remember seeing this pochette in pink, blue (just gorgeous), mandarin, and yellow. SCP had a good selection of pochettes:flowers: