New Hermes now at Bluefly

1. They have added a few new bags. Only 10% off, but maybe if you can find a code online, you can get an extra 10% off :smile:

2. I have a 15% off code! :nuts: There are so much stuff on there,.. I love them all, imagine if they get Kellies in! OMG! That would be great!

3. Here are some of the new Hermes items:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Wow, I never knew they sold Hermes online...sweet!!

6. that first one japster posted is the herbag right? Does the shoulder strap detach?

7. Oh Sorry, yes the shoulder straps are removable.

8. oh boy. Dare we incite the rath of DH? :graucho: He'll kill me since I just bought an LV last month...but that can still be returned... what to do, what to do...

9. TPF member LoveThatThing has that same bag I think. I recall her posting pics on the Members Thread in the reference section. I think it's on one of the last couple pages.

10. Here are more:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

What bag is this? Something old? Something new? It looks exactly like a Garden Party with an added flap.

12. Japster, you are going to be responsible for alot of ladies being broke!

13. yeah, I did a search and found it. :heart: Love it even more. I can't order from work but sent DH a very begging email with the link, a coupon code and a plea for him to return the as of yet untouched LV. I suppose this will be the true test of how great he is. :hysteric:

ok, I just talked to him and if its still there when he gets home from work he'll order it for me!!