new here Q about LV lockit horizontal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have asked in some boards already (not this forum) and got not response! is the lockit horizontal big enough to do double duty as diaper bag and more importantly, can i use it as a shoulder bag or are the handles too short?

if you own it, what do you like or not like about it? i also have a reporter but that is too heavy to lug everyday...

oh and one more think it's tacky to carry both the petit bucket and lockit at the same time? thanks!
  2. Hi there! I think I might have answered you on MUA, but it's a good-sized shoulder bag. I don't have kids, so I don't know how much you would need to carry, but it will fit all my work stuff with room to spare (disclaimer: I haven't purchased it yet, just tried it in-store because I'm debating whether or not to buy a mono piece). I like structured bags, so I think it's a great shape and didn't think it was too heavy loaded with what I carry every day.

One thing to be aware of is that the leather piece covers the whole bottom. If you're really gung-ho about perfect patina, then I wouldn't recommend this particular bag because you'd always worry about staining the bottom.

Personally, I think two mono bags at once is overkill, but I've seen plenty of people in the city who carry more than one piece (like a handbag and something bigger like a gym bag).

HTH some!
  3. please visit our Louis Vuitton Forum w/ LV questions.
    Welcome to tPF!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.