New here, pics of my 1st Kooba Sienna bag

1. Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just bought my first, one and only Kooba Sienna in brown. I really like Kooba bags, it's so vintage and goes well w/ most of my outfits which are jeans and shirts. Here's the pics...:heart:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Wow those are great pics! Even looks better than what it shows on the websites! Congrats! I have just started my 'collection' of Koobas and I love them!! :woohoo:

3. Beautiful bag, shown off perfectly by your amazing pictures!
    Congratulations!

4. Oooh! I just bought one of these exact bags on eBay this weekend. I can't wait to get it! Even more now that I've seen your TDF pics. Congrats! :yahoo:

5. Congratulations!! :yahoo:

My gosh, your pics are so gorgeous they're making me sorry I sold my embossed siennas!!

6. I adore the embossed sienna! a wonderful bag with a lot of personality! congrats!

7. Congratulations! Love your photos. Beautiful!

8. It's a beauty! Congratulations and enjoy her. I've carried my Sienna in Moss for the last two days and are now reminded just how much I adore it. Kinda funky color (good for accent)...but love the bag. Welcome to the club!

9. Whoah!! You have my bag!!!!!! Don't you just love it???? Goes great with Jeans and cute top!!! Welcome!!

10. Yeah, goes great w/ jeans and a cute top and add some boots for a vintage/modern cowgirl look! :heart:

11. Congratulations - fab photos of a beautiful bag. Enjoy her!

12. Congratulations! :drinkup:

13. That's the first close-up photos I've ever seen of the embossed Sienna!! Hope you enjoy that bag, looks great!:smile:

14. Yes! It's like you can reach out and touch that bag! Great pictures.

15. What a beauty--congrats!!