New here! - I have a question about pce events at Coach

marthagperez

Mar 1, 2007
Hello there!
This is my first time here and I just love it! I'm a huge Coach fan and all your comments are just great - Thanks!

I have a quick question; I got the new coach catalog for April and the bags are just adorable...I usually get my pce card on the mail every 3-4 months and this time I haven't got anything. I was wondering if any of you already received yours for the spring? I hope they don't leave me out this time...

The new New ERGO SCARF PRINT HOBO is just too cute to let go!
Coach - ERGO SCARF PRINT HOBO

Thanks!

martha:heart:

Hi Martha!

I am pretty new here too and yes - the ladies here are wonderful. I enjoy the posts and it's just a nice "atmosphere".

As "bags4Bubbles" mentioned - there is a post somewhere about the PCE - I think it may be sometime in March maybe around St Patrick's Day??? but so far nothing has been offically announced.

Well welcome here and have fun in the forum. :O)

As far as I know from my SA at my coach store, you have to be signed up for promotions to get PCE. That's how she said I would get my card. I'm still waiting...and as most of you know I'm a shopping heavyweight.

As far as I know from my SA at my coach store, you have to be signed up for promotions to get PCE. That's how she said I would get my card. I'm still waiting...and as most of you know I'm a shopping heavyweight.
LOL @ "shopping heavyweight" -- I love that! After getting my perfume sample in the mail I deemed myself one as well.

does the pce work only at boutiques or outlets too?

boutiques only. Wouldn't be great if it did work at the outlets also. We can only wish. But I am sure if they did that then they would remove the extra 20% or 30% off that they normally offer at the outlets for the days the PCE is good for. So it would work out the same anyways.