New Here!! HI!! what do you all think about the Aaneta-Catalina Milano Chocolate bag?

1. This bag is at le-fashionista.com....and i think i love it..:heart:

2. Hello to you! Do you have a link or a picture of the bag?

3. [​IMG]

WHAT DO YOU THINK!!! NOT TO COWGIRL IS IT?

4. Hmmm I love Aaneta (have a couple bags myself!) but this one isn't really doing it for me. I think it is a little too cowgirl. It might look better on though, with clothes to balance that out. It looks pretty quality.

5. Hmm..I agree with nerdphanie...it's a realy nice bag size and shape. Love the straps, buckle and the zipper. It would look really good if it was all one color.

6. Sorry, it reminds of the pony I had when I was 4.

7. Welcome! I am really not feeling the bag, maybe another design from Aaneta-Catalina.

8. THANKS FOR THE INPUT... RIGHT NOW I'M CARRYING A L.V SPEEDY 30...MY FIRST L.V AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T PURCHASE (OR CARRY) ANYTHING ELSE COMPARED TO THAT BEAUTY!! HEE HEE :smile:

9. It's a great style, but the colors would limit what you could wear it with. I have this bag in black and one in bright yellow and I love them..if you could find in solid colors, go for it..

10. Not for me

11. Sorry to add my voice to the 'mmm, not sure' body of opinion, but it's not my taste either, but am sure someone cool and stylish could carry it off with aplomb!

12. if it was plain it would be nicer!

13. Is it my imagination or does it look exactly like the Be&D Garbo?

14. Not my style but if you really love it and can rock it (and have the $ for it), get it.