New Hayden-Hartnett style, opinions pls

1. [​IMG]
    This is called the Mercer Nico XX available for pre-order from Luna boston.It's 18"W x 19.5"H
  2. hm....i think i don't like it very much!:blink: :amuse:
  3. It's far too big for me but I thought some people might be interested.
  4. It reminds me a lot of the HH Havana, except without the tassles and the one fringe coming down the center vice the sides. I can't say that I'm digging it too much.

I think the clutch that several people here have gotten is simply to die for. It looks terrific in all the colors I have seen, the luggage, the yellow, and the CORAL!
  5. I loooooove the clutch too!
  6. Don't like the Nico but the HH clutch is simply great.
  7. It's way too big for everyday use, but I do love a lot of the HH styles.
  8. it might be just me, but it is very hippie looking. I'm not too crazy about it. But it is going to be your bag. If you love it, get it! And sport it proudly! :smile:
  9. I like the color, but I'm not crazy about the shape.
  10. Have to agree with Kat - the proportions seem a little off.
  11. AI think it is a beautiful bag, but it may be too big for me. I'm petite, so some bags just look awful on me! But the coral color is to die for.

I just discovered HH bags, and each one seems more beautiful than the previous one!
  12. Not the biggest fan of that style. But I love the quality of HH bags (I have the hobo in black and love it to death)
  13. I think it's meant to be a "weekender" type bag. But yes, too big for everyday use.
  14. hmmmm...not loving the shape of it.