New Gustto Styles for Fall....

1. I LOVE the last one (the duffle) and I like how they seem a bit, umm... I guess, "dressier" compared to the Setela, Baca, etc. But I don't care for two tone bags- so not crazy about the first one...

2. Agreed. Really like the last one too. I'm kind of surprised that Gustto seems to be getting away from their bread and butter "smooshy" bags......

3. I like the second one. The other two I don't really care for.

4. Not crazy about any of them. I like their "old" smooshy ones better, too!

5. I like the duffle best of those three. Still more partial to the Baca and Torlia.

6. I like the first one.. but they seem to be straying from the funky uniqueness that is Gustto....

7. I like the third, probably because it's the closest to the Baca, which I LOVE!

8. I like the third one alittle bit. The Baca is still my favorite.

9. I really like the third one except for the color... I hope they come out with something more fun in that style.

10. I like the smooshy bags! I don't like any of these.

11. Gustto is a weird designer. I love the Baca and Persa and the Molia. And some of the odder older styles. But then some of their bags are just awful to me. The Quilted ones from last season were awful. These new bags just confuse me. None of these make me go "Aaaah" like when I see my Baca.

12. Not a fan of any of them!

13. I usually fall all over Gustto, but somehow I am just not liking these too much.....

14. not too crazy about any of them, if I had to choose, it would probably be the 3rd one.