New York, NY 10018

March 27 & 28 from 10am - 6pm

Bags are the following:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What are the prices like? Thanks.

3. I actually don't know what the prices are for these particular bags. I did get a Gustto Parina from that sample sale a few weeks back for $295. The first 2 bags I never even seen before, and it's the first time they're having it at this sample sale. The last 2 bags, the Setelas, I think also sold for $295. But someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Waah!!! They never do sample sales anywhere but NY and LA. What's the deal? How about a shout out for the ATL? Or Seattle? Chicago? MSP? Boston? It stinks! There are buyers in other cities that would love the opportunity!:cursing:

5. Why, oh why, don't I live in New York!??! Seriously. :shrugs: :confused1: :sad:

6. Yes, the Setelas (at least the large ones) were $295. I think the mediums were $250. Those are Solba's but they're so similar they'll probably be priced the same. They had one (in wine) the last time I was there, and I really liked it, but I was looking for another color. Not sure about the other style though. That smiley face zipper is tweaking me out.

7. Sigh...I've been wanting a medium Setela for a while too....the pretty light tan color. I also like the first blue one.

I wish they had ones in Chicago..

I wish someone could get me one. )=

8. Thanks Grateful for the name of the Solba bag. I actually really like it depsite the smiley zipper face :smile:. I already got a Parina in Blue, so no more blue for me. But I don't really like the other tannish color. I think I'll email Jordan to see if it comes in another color.

9. Sorry everyone, the last 2 pics are the SOLBA bags not Setela. Got confused cause they look similar. I don't know what the first 2 bags are called. Anyone know? I want to look up the dimensions. Thanks.

10. Me, too! I would constantly imagine the zipper opening and the purse actually speaking to me! I do like the blue though. Nice. Really like the shape of the Solba bags. Great deals for those in NYC.

11. Nevermind, I found out, the first 2 bags are called Mila.

They're selling the following: Solba, large Solba, Luga, large Luga, Luna, small Mila, Large Mila

12. the purse zipper would open and say "buy me buy me " :p

13. I like the baca bags...how about those?

14. Malee, it didn't say anything about Baca bags, sorry.

15. I am going this morning...not really into Gustto bags but hear they have clearance Tory Burch clothing and Free People. I may buy some bags if the prices are great for resale...