New Gucci Wave Large Boston Bag!

1. I've officially been designer de-virginized! My first designer bag EVER and I'm loving it! Now I can never go back......uh oh. :push:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! The bag is very stylish! Welcome to the expensive-taste forum, ha ha!

3. LOVIN it!!! It's super cute =)

4. beautiful!!! love ittt..take good care of it though because it's white leather...

5. ohhhh love the guccissima leather but can't imagine taking care of it. it looks GORGEOUS though -- congrats :biggrin:

6. OMG! It gorgeous! This is a great first designer bag. Congrats!

7. Great choice for your first bag. It's a good one, you'll never be able to go back now.

8. Yeah I've already put on 2 coats of pro-leather treatment and 2 coats of the handle treatment from "loving my bags". I hope that stuff works!!!

I'm already "window" shopping for my next purse. yikers!

9. Congrats
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great first bag!!! I love all white and light bags and this is pure creamy perfection! enjoy

10. I love it!!! Congratulations!!

11. yay! bags are an expensive hobby but welcome to the "dark side" as people said to me. hahhaha.. ps- congrats on the purse!! :drool:

12. I HAVE THAT BAG!! IN THAT COLOR!!

But I'm not going to treat it with anything. The SA said not to touch it because the Guccissima is already coated with something.

13. wow! congrats, thats such a great bag, I really love the medium version as well... :drool:

I really want to buy this one sometime, but I really can't spend right now.. ah well.. I have a feeling this bag wont be in the sale that everyone's talking about...

14. Yay handbags rock!! Good to know about what the SA said...I'll leave it alone for now! :beach:

15. congrats on your new lovely bag!~