New Gucci Sandals!!

1. Last week I posted some pics of the Chanel shoes I bought for the season. These are some of my new ones also. I bought the Gucci Bee Sandals on a whim but I think they are so cute!! Hope you like...

CIMG0013s.jpg
  2. I love those Gucci sandals. I was actually looking at them when I was at the store a couple weeks ago.

3. I love those! Sooo cute

4. Love the bee sandals ... very cute!

5. very cute, i bought the ones with the ankle straps and i'm in love:love::love:
    i like you MiuMius too!!!

6. OMG those bee sandals are sooo cute!!! Are they only in stores, becuase I don't think I have seen them on the Gucci website.

7. ooh-Where did you get the MIU MIU's -LOVE them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I got them all at NM. I think Bergdorf Goodman had them on their website under "cruise shoes". I also got a great pair of Manolo "Gravaflat" gladiator sandals that are on their website but I purchased from NM.

Miu Miu's are from NM also.

The chunky wedgy shoes are more "me". I love the red Tod's and wear them all the time. The Gucci's are more "itemy" but I think cool!

Thanks for all the compliments!!

9. Love those bee sandals, they are just too cute! And the miu mius are adorable:love:

10. Love them all!! Especially the red Tod's!

11. I LOVE!! the gucci Bees! I want them soooooo bad! you lucky, luck girl!

12. great kicks! LOVE the bee sandals too!

13. love the beige sandal w/the orange and red jewels on heel....very cute. also the thong w/the bee, very cute---what other colors does that come in?