New Gucci in Vanity Fair

1. The VF with Clooney on the cover about 3 or 4 pages in is a Gucci ad with a couple of new Britt bags that I've never seen:wtf: . Has anyone seen the new Britt handbags? I have my SA trying to get more info for me. But I was wondering if anyone else may have seen the bag. I'll scan the pic.
  2. [​IMG]

Here are the pics.
  3. OK! Since I got no response my SA called back and I got the info. I can't wait to get this new bag.
  4. beautiful purses!! do you mind me askong what style is that? also, how much wil it cost? do you have more pics of this range of bags? thanks lots :yes:
  5. WOW......AMAZING PICS!!!!

What is it called...and are they out yet..price..etc???LOL??PLEASE!!
  6. i love the pink one!
  7. OMG OMG OMG i musssssssssst have this Bag ... Gooooooooorgeous

any info about it ?name ? $$ ? release date?
  8. gorgeous, one i have to see when it's out
  9. Nice! I can't wait to see them.
  10. Love it. I didn't see it yesterday at the Gucci Boutique. When is it coming out?
  11. OMG, that white one is calling my name!!
  12. Can you share the new info? I would love to know what colors this bad boy comes in. much thanks:flowers:
  13. love the pink
  14. i just called gucci today about that bag!! they asked me to call back tomorrow as they didn't yet have info. i saw it in the november "in style". wow. i just purchased a balenciaga and now wish i had waited! i love how this one fits right on the shoulder. its beautiful!! any extra price and color info. would be great.. and when are thet releasing them for sale? thanks!!