New Goody...

1. got a black mc pochette mm today, I love it it's so cute! :love: I liked the gm too but it's a little too big and I wouldn't know what to use it for. I went to check out the bubble collection but they only had the ring, it didn't feel as weird with it being rectangular and all. It's cute maybe I'll save for that and the bracelet :graucho: . So here's the pochette mm that I hung on my baby cabas and my shelton I received last week.

blkmcpochmm.jpg DSC01312.JPG matshelton.jpg DSC01319.JPG
  2. Thats too cute.. i love the black MC

3. hehe... i just added the same black mc pochette to my cart on elux. it's so cute, congrats!

4. Gorgeous stuff! Gongratulations!

5. The MC Pochette thingy looks soooo cute hanging off of that hottt Chanel bag!! :biggrin:

6. congrats!!!

7. congrats! great pieces :yes:

8. Congrats .. that is really cute :heart: I want a white MM one but not sure what I would use it for:shame:

9. Congrats!! i have one in white but black is adorable too :smile:

10. Nice, congrats!

11. :heart: it!
    Can I ask you a question? Is it too big to use as a key chain like a cles (which I let hang from my ignition). Will it look too bulky? It's so cute, and I'd love to use it to hold my keys, some cc's etc, but I don't want to have to detach my keys everytime I drive....I think it's too big though....TIA:flowers:

12. Congrats!!!! I really really like the Shelton!

13. Congrat! It's so cute!!:love:

I getting the same thing white. Really adorable.

14. congrats, it's so cute! much nicer than a cles

15. Congrats...and nice cabas by the way!