New goodies!

Thank you! I didn't know it was a discontinued style. I had been looking for a compact wallet in a bright color (preferably blue), so it was love at first sight!

There was another available compact style that I read here was discontinued--the Tuileries. If anyone is looking for that it is available here in Singapore in green.

Thank you to all who post such valuable information here! :smile:

Thank you! I didn't know it was a discontinued style. I had been looking for a compact wallet in a bright color (preferably blue), so it was love at first sight!

There was another available compact style that I read here was discontinued--the Tuileries. If anyone is looking for that it is available here in Singapore in green.

Thank you to all who post such valuable information here! :smile:

Hi - Did you buy your gorgeous two item from Singapore boutique?

I was at the Singapore boutique a few days back and indeed, I saw that the boutique has many styles that are purportedly discontinued including Saint Lucie (in many colors!) and Tuileries.

I bought my Saint Paul from Singapore too cos the 233 HR store hasn't had this model for the longest time. I think all these got to do with the much relatively slower moving stocks in other countries vs Paris. London for example has many styles in popular colors which we cant find in Paris....

I was at the Singapore boutique a few days back and indeed, I saw that the boutique has many styles that are purportedly discontinued including Saint Lucie (in many colors!) and Tuileries.

I bought my Saint Paul from Singapore too cos the 233 HR store hasn't had this model for the longest time. I think all these got to do with the much relatively slower moving stocks in other countries vs Paris. London for example has many styles in popular colors which we cant find in Paris....

Pleaaaase tell me which color of St Lucie you actually saw ?! I'm desperately wanting to buy it but it's sold out in Paris and discontinued

Pleaaaase tell me which color of St Lucie you actually saw ?! I'm desperately wanting to buy it but it's sold out in Paris and discontinued

Indeed, I have not seen Saint Lucie in Japan either.

I saw black on tan, navy blue and i think white in Singapore. Special colors go for SGD 3900 which is around Eur 2440 eur.

Yes, I did buy them here in Singapore. I absolutely agree that stocks probably move slower outside of France so that may be why I was lucky! [emoji3]

Love your Saint Paul! Great Find. Will you be Monogramming or keeping as is? :smile:

Thank you, and I am loving it! It suits my needs perfectly.

As for the monogram, I haven't decided, the store manager said she can do it any time at a later date if I decide to, but she mentioned that it would take 8 weeks! I don't know if I want to part with it that long.... [emoji848]