new goodies!!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
:yahoo: it isnt much, i went to check the mini skinnys and the mini wallet, but couldnt convince myself to buy it. then i saw those gold beauties, the last ones that they just unloaded lol. i think im either going to keep one or sell both, but ive never sold anything before, so i still have to look into that, and then i wanted the tan wristlet, but they are always so damaged at the store, so i picked up this apple green one, its nice, although i still am not happy with its condition so i might exchange it next time i head around. so on coach wishlist:: well i would get it as soon as i would find it lol but::

*scarf |
*mini wallet \/
*mini skinny if i cant find my dream red wallet..
*key chain purse
*SOHO NANO CASE THAT I HAD IN MY HANDS..:wlae:

Attachments

• fishies.jpg
    fishies.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 90
  • close up of fishiesss.jpg
    close up of fishiesss.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 55
thanks girls.. i think im going on an apple green binge, first with the apple green purse, now with the wristlet.. now only if they had a wallet or skinny..:love: :girlsigh:

Love everything! Darn that cute fish! You guys are making me want one bad! That color is really cute, I'm glad you picked it over the tan. Tan is boring compared to that snazzy green, lol ;]

They still have the goldfish at some of the Macy's here (Calif. bay area)
I just bought one this week. Not on sale, but if you make a purchase at Macys today (and maybe all weekend, not sure) you get a $10 gift card for every $50 you spend. I just bought a $400 bag this morning and got $80 to spend next week! I guess it'll be a minny skinny to match the bag next week!

thanks all!! lol im still deciding the best way to sell them, i should know by the end of this month, i thought of going through this ebay store in my downtown area, but he wants like 30% of my profit, so im still trying to figure it out.. thanks all for the lovely praises and congrats buttons! remember to post picts :heart:3