New Goodies plus Damier Azur gets some LOVE *PICS*

1. Hey all! : )

Just wanted to share a few new things I got recently. Melusine Sandals (in 4.5! I didn't know my feet were so small!), Damier Azur Pochette, Epi Key Holder in Myrtille (my favorite Epi color), McKenna Shine Coin Holder in gold and MC Playing cards:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My McKenna Shine bag in silver and Coin Holder in gold:

[​IMG]

And finally my That's Love Brooch pinned on to my new Damier Azur Pochette:

[​IMG]

2. those are really pretty shoes! :drool:

3. You have excellent taste:heart: I love how you use the LVOE brooch:love:

4. You do have tiny feet Michelle....I didn't know shoes came that small!!! :nuts:Anyway, love all your stuff...you have such great taste!!! :smile:

5. Lovely, congrats!!!

6. great haul! loves it!

7. Thanks Lee, I was surprised that my SA knew I had pinned the Brooch on my daughter's Mini Pochette-I was a little embarrassed that I had to get my own bag to pin the Brooch to. LOL.

8. You have exquisite taste:smile:
    Those shoes are TDF!

9. Thanks! I wish I would of known that the shoes came in this size, my Santa Barbara shoes are a little big. I never knew my feet were so small! :push:

10. Thanks everyone! : )

11. Very nice, you should do some modelling pics.

12. ooo i love your mckenna shine card holder!!!!!!!!
    i love all ur goodies!!!

13. Maybe, I haven't been doing any modeling pics lately. I would definitely model the shoes but Sandra already took pics of her shoes (which are the same as mine), it would be a little redundant.

14. Thanks! I really love this line. I want a gold McKenna Shine bag now. :nuts:

15. wow what a great shopping trip. congrats.