New Goodies for me! Dentelle & More *Pics*

Congratulations, Michelle! :smile: (btw, this is digio from MS)
I did not get a chance to look at the women's things at the store today. Time really does fly fast when one is in a Louis Vuitton store. I was there from 3PM to 5PM today and it felt like 30 minutes... I only got a chance to see the Men's things. I had asked my SA if he would show me some of the women's things, but I got so hungry that I took off for dinner, and when I came back to pick up my things, I felt bloated (after overeating LMAO) and I was ready to go home.
:amuse::amuse:

Congratulations, Michelle! :smile: (btw, this is digio from MS)
I did not get a chance to look at the women's things at the store today. Time really does fly fast when one is in a Louis Vuitton store. I was there from 3PM to 5PM today and it felt like 30 minutes... I only got a chance to see the Men's things. I had asked my SA if he would show me some of the women's things, but I got so hungry that I took off for dinner, and when I came back to pick up my things, I felt bloated (after overeating LMAO) and I was ready to go home.
:amuse::amuse:

Hehe. I know how you feel, I can spend hours in the store just chatting! :biggrin: