New Givenchy Nightingale!!

1. so i finally managed to get the nightingale!! i LOVE it. it's huge and perfect. i love the little handles and i take it just everywhere. the leather is TDF, sooo soft. and the smell...perfect!! :drool:

just wanted to share this with all you lovely ladies...
    IMG_4301.JPG IMG_4304.JPG IMG_4298.JPG
  2. congratulations! it looks really very practical. did you get it from Barney's?
  3. lovely.....the leather looks amazing! congrats! the shape of the purse is really functional and so cute all at the same time!!!
  4. I've loved this bag every since it first came out!! Congrats!
  5. Nice!
  6. Lovely! Congrats!
  7. Congrats- she's a beauty!
  8. So.. jealous right now....
    It's beautiful :]!!
  9. Very nice!
  10. Nice!!!!
  11. thanks to all of you!! it is very functional, because i am a student i really needed a bag where my laptop would fit in, and i finally found it!
    this is my first "designer" bag, and i definitly think i made the right choice!
    i kept on thinking about a ysl muse, but didn't want one in black. also, i have a feeling that the muse will become outdated quite soon, as so many celebrities have one.
    although the nightingale has been spotted on a quite a few "stars", i think the lines are so classic, that i will love it for a long time.

as you can see by my rambling, i am in love! :heart:
  12. which size is that? and where did you get it? i've been wanting one.
  13. Congrats, it's lovely!
  14. I really like it! I've been trying to figure out what Nicole Richie has been carrying lately.. lol

Congrats! :biggrin:
  15. it's the maxi size (it's called maxi although the nightingale just comes in medium and maxi/large).
    i did buy mine off eBay. as soon as i got it though, i ran to the nearest givenchy retailer (harrods in my case) to get it authenticiated! it's quite hard to come across an authentic one on eBay, they don't have a lot at a time (usually you can find about 5-7 nightingales) and you reaally have to wait for the authentic ones!

juicy couture jen, i first saw the nightingale on ashley olsen and it took me foreeever to figure out what bag she was carrying! finally, i saw it somewhere on tPF and have been trying to track down an nightingale ever since!