New found tip for great skin!

1. Hey girls, just wanted to recommend something great I've recently discovered. My mom's always told me how great aloe vera is for my skin, and I've recently started drinking aloe vera drinks! (You can get them in huge bottles from Asian supermarkets.) It tastes slightly sweet and is generally very light, so you can drink up! :p So far, I've only been drinking it for a couple weeks, and my skin already feels amazing! I get a pimple here and there sometimes when I don't get enough sleep or feel stressed out, but so far, I haven't gotten any breakouts, and my skin actually feels softer too! :nuts:

2. Cool. I am going to look for some too.

3. Wow, that sounds cool, I'm going to get some also. =) What are the ingredients? Do they add sugar?

4. Wow, never heard of that one!

5. It depends on the brand you get I think. Let me check the ones that I have at home and get back to you. My guess is that there may be a very minimal amount of sugar, because there is a slight sweetness to the juice (not sure if that's natural or not), but it still tastes very refreshing and not sticky at all. I'll post the exact ingredients when I get home tonight for reference. ;)

6. Yeah I think with that kind you can find them in health food stores, but the kind you find in Asian supermarkets is the kind that you can drink right out of the bottle.

Here's one of the types you can get from an Asian supermarket... (There are different brands from China or Korea, but inside is pretty much all the same thing, just different packaging.)
    [​IMG]

7. Sounds interesting :smile: should try it out..thanks!

8. Yes, I get mine at the health food store, I have alot of digestive problems and it soothes the stomach lining as well. I don't mind the taste either. :smile:

9. Yah~ a lot of the times skin problems are caused by digestive issues.

10. Okay, here is the ingredient list from my Aloe Vera Juice bottle: Water, Aloe Vera Gel Powder (24%), Aloe Vera Crush (8.1%), Sugar, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate.

11. The aloe vera drinks at the asian market are SO good! My friend told me about them and it's sooo yummy. Glad to know it helps the skin too!

12. I have to try this! Thanks for the tip!

13. Thank you for the tip. I will have to give this a try.

14. Aloe juice actually works as a laxative...FYI...
    They sell it in a huge gallon like bottle at Trader Joe's.