New floorset

I didn't get to stay long because the store was about the close, but they had some really great stuff. I'll have to convince my DH to take me there again.

Did you go there TODAY?

I grew up in Bergen County and up until recently they still had blue laws on Sundays aka CLOSED MALLS. I kinda thought it was nice, family time on Sunday. I guess maybe they caved in b/c society is chaniging.

Did you go there TODAY?

I grew up in Bergen County and up until recently they still had blue laws on Sundays aka CLOSED MALLS. I kinda thought it was nice, family time on Sunday. I guess maybe they caved in b/c society is chaniging.

Nope...not today but on saturday night. That mall is so crowded that i usually go to riverside unless i need to go to neimans. if i knew this coach had all the new stuff, i would have budgeted more time for my visit. i had literally ten minutes before the mall closed and i was looking for the maxene boots.

Maybe the new floorset is set for Monday? They usually have to do at least some of it the night before, and if it's closed on Sundays, that would explain it.

Can't believe they still have those blue laws. I thought all of New Jersey had done away with them.