New floorset moved up? Ali leaving?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I stopped in a store over the weekend and she mentioned that the floor set got moved up to tomorrow? If that's true, are the stores that are currently carrying legacy going to transfer out their Ali's??? I resisted sooo long because I got the vintage ergo, but now I know I can't live without the natural ali. Do I need to get it today?:confused1:

2. You should get the natural Ali while you can. It is still available to order from JAX, but after tonight it probably won't be up on the website because all the new Legacy bags are going into the stores tonight. The '06 Legacy bags SHOULD be pulled if there are any remaining (and there are very few).

3. Rush out grab your Ali. :yes:

Sarah, What would we do without you and the other SA's that share our passion here. You keep us all up dated on the latest Coach news. Thanks:dothewave::drinks:

4. ^^You're welcome, it's my pleasure! :heart:

5. GO, Rush out and get your Ali today!!! You won't be sorry!
    You should pick yourself up a Mandy too while you are at it!!! ;)

6. Sarah, does that mean the Ali bags wont be available on the coach website after tonight as well? Will I be able to order it from the stores like in the second week of August?I have to wait till August to get it.....:sad:

7. is this true for department stores as well? They have the brown Ali that I have been eyeing for a while.

8. here here all around....run, don't walk and get yer Ali.

Sarah, you rock!! :tup::wlae:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.