New floor set

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if the Poppy liquid gloss stuff will still be around once they put out the new floorset out? I was planning on getting the liquid gloss satchel with my PCE, but I know they will be putting out new stuff on Friday. The liquid gloss line has been out a couple months now so I want to make sure to get it in case they are being deleted and ship the bags off to the outlets or back to JAX or wherever they send them before the new floorset. Maybe I should go to my local store and ask them? What do you guys think?

You might be able to get something in liquid gloss from Macy's for a lower price if you have coupons. :biggrin:

Very true! I'll keep an eye out this week to see if it moves to the clearance. The problem is I don't know if any of my local Macy's still have the black satchel. I also don't know if I have current Star Rewards coupons. Haha!

small wristlet (the 6x4 " one) in orchid should be 46621? $58
the SA brought it out for me today and i might order it! she wrote down that style # for me, as i'm deciding on some other small leather goods at home :biggrin:

Thanks I'm proablly going to get it online or phone order. I was in nordies a few days ago and they had this one already out and a wallet in orchid and coach didn't have them yet lol. I was very tempted buying it at nordies bc I think they price match but I rather get it at online/phone order since I'll pay lower taxes.

Wait, there will be large Sophias? I thought they weren't going to make that size anymore? I am pretty behind on all this and trying to play catch up. Man, I'm in trouble!

Well like I said, we shall see if it's true or not...
These 2 are still available at Coach.com

MADISON LEATHER LARGE SOPHIA SATCHEL
$398.00 style:15955
BRASS / BLACK in stock

MADISON OP ART SATEEN LARGE SOPHIA SATCHEL

$358.00 style:17690
SILVER / KHAKI / MAHOGANY in stock
SILVER / BLACK in stock

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if the Poppy liquid gloss stuff will still be around once they put out the new floorset out? I was planning on getting the liquid gloss satchel with my PCE, but I know they will be putting out new stuff on Friday. The liquid gloss line has been out a couple months now so I want to make sure to get it in case they are being deleted and ship the bags off to the outlets or back to JAX or wherever they send them before the new floorset. Maybe I should go to my local store and ask them? What do you guys think?
I just saw that bloomingdales online has on sale the poppy liquid gloss pushlock satchel for 100 off .. it is only available in grey though, so i am not sure what you are looking for but thought i would let you know..
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...09&CategoryID=23305&PageID=23305*1*24*-1*-1*1

Almost everything from poppy is being deleted
Everything liquid gloss
most poppy cinches if not all.. I think they will be discontinued
Most colors of the glam totes
tartan

From Madison kaki siggy bags are leaving along with the silver/gunmetal/black siggy
plum patent leather is leaving
all of the mahogany leather is leaving(Lindsey/Sophia/abby)
The black bags with brass hardware are leaving also(Lindsey and maybe sophia)
saddle is leaving
alll embossed croc items are leaving for madison
i think the stitched shimmer leather is leaving also
the multicolor op art for fall is going

Almost everything from poppy is being deleted
Everything liquid gloss
most poppy cinches if not all.. I think they will be discontinued
Most colors of the glam totes
tartan

From Madison kaki siggy bags are leaving along with the silver/gunmetal/black siggy
plum patent leather is leaving
all of the mahogany leather is leaving(Lindsey/Sophia/abby)
The black bags with brass hardware are leaving also(Lindsey and maybe sophia)
saddle is leaving
alll embossed croc items are leaving for madison
i think the stitched shimmer leather is leaving also
the multicolor op art for fall is going

When will these head to the outlets? The end of the month?