New Fendi Spy Bag Preview

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In my continual search for a sequin Spy:sad: , I was talking to Fendi in NYC about Spy bags and they emailed me pics of the new models coming for fall. I believe I already saw the black one on the Saks website.
So I thought I would let you see what you think.
I love the black velvet one, but the other two are okay.
The black velvet is $2990 and the other two are $3300.
Any other opinions?http://forum.purseblog.com/attachme...ent.php?attachmentid=34238&stc=1&d=1151233665

Attachments

• black 2990.jpg
    black 2990.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 948
  • red stripe revised.jpg
    red stripe revised.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 639
  • striperevised.jpg
    striperevised.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 2,353
I think velvet is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING but I own a velvet blazer and it collects lint like crazy!!!:huh: I would be p*ssed if I had to clean my bag every time I use it.

^ Agreed! It's very prone to attracting lint and other craps :hrmm:

The black one is so nice :amuse: The others look a little different, but maybe seeing them in person makes a world of difference :yes:

Yes, I thought of the lint problem, I also thought of the higher prices!
I don't really like the way the new leather is, I think maybe they are trying to prevent people from copying it.

Wowza, those prices are steep. I think for that kind of money I'd buy 2 Chanels, or save a bit more and get something Hermes. But that's just me, I guess I'm over the Spy :smile:

I think the velvet one is absolutely beautiful, but the lint thing would def. be a factor...how annoying would it be to have to clean that thing every time you wore it!...can't wait to see it IRL.

chinchillamoose said:
The black velvet is nice. But I'm disappointed in Fendi for not coming up with more colors like petrol and green, which everyone seems to love, and for the outrageous prices.

Agree. I WANT COLOR!!!!! (and in regular turtle-y skin)