New family member- sky blue Twiggy!

1. I purchased this beautiful sky blue Twiggy from eBay using a Buy It Now last weekend and I just received it yesterday! It's practically brand new and smooshy!! I absolutely loved it!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm so happy to add this beautiful bag as the fifth member of my family! :yahoo:

sky blue twiggy 1.JPG sky blue twiggy 2.JPG collections.JPG
  2. WOW shopa..... GOOOOORGEOUS :yes: !! CONGRATS to this beautiful sky-blue Twiggy - ENJOY it :flowers: ! You've an enviable collection :love:

3. shop, congrats on your sky blue. don't you just love this color? truly gorgeous collection! enjoy!

4. Wow congrats on the sky blue twiggy!! Your collection is impressive!

5. congrats! i have a sky blue twiggy and a sky blue city. sky blue is a perrrrrrrrfedt color! enjoy!:heart:

6. Yes absolutely agree !! I've a sky-blue Hobo and I LOOOOOVE it :heart::love:

7. great color! i like your collection too! dusty colors! :love:

8. Congrats! Such pretty color Bbags you have!

9. Pretty. I need to be thinking about my 5th bbag.

10. Congrats, Shop!!! it's beautiful!!! I love it!:love:

11. Beauuuuutiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

You also have a fabulous collection!!

12. wow... it's so beautiful... not to mention that I really love all of your bag collections too...

13. Wow LOVE your collection! Is that a seafoam I see? Beautiful! Congrats on the sky blue!

14. Oh, it's just such a perfect blue!! Congratulations on your newest family member : ) Wear her in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. Congrats! It is gorgeous! BTW I love your collection! Enjoy.:biggrin::flowers: