New fall/winter handbag INFO (no teasing here!!!)

1. Alright ladies, I have the scoop for you!!! I'll get right into it since I've teased you long enough!

To my knowledge, They are not replenishing any of the older legacy shapes however they are creating new ones.

The hardware is still brass, the colors that could be made (they always list a ton, but only produce a few) in leather are Camel, Whiskey, Citron, Black, Clay, Gardenia, Bottle Green and Raisin. Mind you I have no clue what some of these colors are besides the obvious. I'm assuming Gardenia is a pinkish color, Raison will probably be a deep purple color (maybe) and Clay could either be a muted tan or a light gray, I'm hoping/wishing for a gray!!! And of course, the lining is legacy stripe!

(I didn't print the signature ones so i'm not sure of those colors, sorrryyy! I'll post about those tomorrow!)

Onto the bags, all of the style numbers listed are the ones for the leather ones.

There is a new shoulder bag (11127), it is similar to 10337 but the pocket is on the outside similar to the one on the pouch. There is a little more detailing on the sides where the handles connect that wrap around. It is 12" x 7-1/2" x 3-5/8" and it has all of your general interior pockets. The price on this is $448.

The new shoulder flap (11134) is most similar to the Ali, however the flap goes all the way down like the stewardess bag. The difference however is that it doesn't have an outside pocket like the Ali, it has all of the general interior pockets however. The measurments are 13" x 9-3/4" x 5-3/4" and it's $528.

The pocket flap (11128) is similar to the shoulder bag (10339) and the Mandy. There are quite a few differences though, the closure is more similar to the Ali because it flaps down halfway and closes with a turnlock. There are also two little pockets on the front that close with turnlocks. The stap has more ring details, similar to the current hamptons hobos and the older soho suede bags from this past fall. The bag is 14" x 8-1/2" x 4-1/2 and costs $658.

The new satchel (11130) is very similar to the current satchel. There are no side pockets and there is the same detailing as the new shoulder bag at the top sides. There really isn't much to say about this one since its so similar!! It's 14-1/4" x 8" x 6" ad costs $768.

There is also a brand new style satchel, called the extra large satchel (11150). It looks like the current hamptons vintage satchel, it has tons of details on the sides and on the front closure. I can't tell if it closes by turnlock on the front but it says "zip seperate, two". So it seems like it has two zip closures towards the middle, like the chloe paddington. The bag is 14-1/4" x 9-1/2" x 5" and costs $1198.

The new hippie (11132) is VERY similar to the stewardess bag, it has a bit more flair on the top sides like the others mentioned and it still has a front flap pocket when you open it. It is 11" x 12" x 3" and costs $428.

There is a new style called the tote (11131), it looks most similar to the current slim tote. There is a zipper on the front and back and underneath there are two pockets that close with turnlocks also on the front. The bag is 16" x 14" x 4" and is $658.

Again, I only printed the leather ones! Sorry guys, they're the first to pop up and than I figure "oh I already have the styles printed, i don't need signature"- I didn't think "duh, I need the colors of the signature ones!". Also, style numbers are for leather as well.

The colors for leather are Chocolate, Tobacco and Black, They continue to have brass hardware.

There is a new style called the flap (11254), it looks just like the hobo in shape but has a flap closure that closes with a turnlock and a magnetic tab. The bag is 15-3/4" x 8" x 3" and costs $298.

They added some flair to the hobo (11260), its basically a belt with a dogleash closure and there is a zipper on the back. The color it comes in is Plum! It is 12-1/2" x 8-1/4" x 3-3/4" and costs $228.

There is also a flaired up ergo flap (11226), it is a vintage leather and is coming in Espresso. There is braiding on the strap and has a belt on the front flap. The bag is 15-3/4" x 8" x 3" and costs $428.

Heritage is a new edition this fall, what makes it unique is the logo- it says Coach and has a little horse/buggy thing on it! The color options for signature are khaki/pink, khaki/green, khaki/blue and khaki/dark brown.

The tote (11350) looks like the taller lunch totes at the outlets that have two slit pockets on the sides. It has the logo on the front and is pretty plain to be honest besides the buggy! It doesn't show measurements, but it has patent trim and costs $298.

The flight bag is awesome, it is a swingpack style but it's a rectangular shape and is like a wide short boxy thing. It has the buggy on the front and the logo, again there are not measurements but it is $228.

Bleeker is the second edition to the two new lifestyle collections that Coach is offering this fall. Again, for the general bags I only printed the leather ones so by now i'm sure you signature lovers hate me.

The hardware is antique brass, The leather colors that are possible are black, bottle green, rust, saddle, wine, ink, british tan and ivory - gorgeoussss! I can't wait for ink. These bags will be out in october.

The wool blanket tote (11479) looks like the weekend tote, this is a limited edition bag and the color available is Camel. The material is called "heritage stripe wool" The bag has a dogleash closure, a large pocket on the back, large side pockets and the hardware is called burnished amber. It is $598 and has no measurements.

The tattersall travel tote (11481) looks similar to the katy tote. It looks like there's squares all over it (like patches), the material is said to be "cotton tatterall" and the color is cream/saddle/khaki. The bag measures 10" x 15" x 6" and costs $398.

The Small zip hobo (11415) is a hybrid of the east/west demi and the ergo hobo, It has a rounded square buckle as hardware which is the look of bleeker. The bag is 11" x 6-3/4" x 1-3/4" and costs $248.

The hobo (11416) reminds me of a legacy bag. It has a pocket on the front with the iconic buckle and a zip closure. The bag is 13-1/4" x 7-3/4" x 2" and costs $298.

The flap (11418) reminds me of the Ali with a longer strap. It has the half flap on front with a front pocket and closes with a magnetic flap and has the bleeker buckle on front. The bags do however have the same logo as the heritage bag! It's stamped on the front flap. The bag is 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 2-3/4" and costs $348.

The large flap (11419) is very similar again to the ali but it does not have the front pocket. The bag is 10-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 4" and costs $448.

The shopper (11420) is very cute! It reminds me of the old soho east/west tote but this one only has one large pocket on the front with the bleeker buckle. The bag has no measurements but i'm sure it's quite large and business sized. It is $548.

The duffle (11421) is very similar to the older ones. It is very plain with a flap shutting it with the bleeker buckle. The strap is convertible like the current duffles, but the drop length isn't as long as the current duffles. The bag is 11-1/2" x 12" x 2" and costs $348.

There is another duffle (11422) and it's pretty much the same as the one I just described. The measurements are 12-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 2-3/4" and costs $328.

It seems like they're doing more than the gallery tote this fall. It's like they took a ton of bags and decided to call them gallery.

Gallery Patent tote!!! (11500) They realized how well this bag did last winter, so of course they're going to run with it. The colors are black, ruby and brown, I can't wait to see ruby!!! The leather is said to be a crinkle patent, so i'm not sure about that. It looks just like last years and the basic gallery tote. The bag is 11-3/4" x 8-11/16" x 3-3/4" and costs $398.

The gallery leather laced tote (11229) looks like the ergo tote. It has a belt around it and some extra detailing on the hangtags. It has side pockets and a back zip pocket. The colors are red, tobacco and black. It is 12-1/2" x 9" x 4" and costs $428.

The leather laced n/s tote (11230) is like the lunch tote at the outlets right now. It has rings on the handles as well as detailing on the top with side slit pockets. The colors again are red, tobacco and black. The bag is 12" x 12" x 5" and costs $458.

The gallery laced large tote (11231) is like the classic gallery tote. There are side slit pockets and a large zip pocket on the back. It has the same detailing as the n/s tote and is 16" x 10-1/2" x 4-1/2".

The signature tote is 12cm signature and again is the classic gallery tote style. The colors are black, khaki/tan, khaki/red and brown/chestnut. It is 12-1/2" x 9" x 4" and costs $328.

Misc. bags!

Madison cluch (11381 for leather) is ADORABLE!!! Remember the pleated signature clutches from spring last year? Well this is it with a cute long chain strap. Again, I only printed the leather one but is comes in bronze, has ocelot print lining and closes with a button kisslock. It is 9-1/2" x 3-3/4" x 2" and costs $348.

Kiku travel tote (11389) is a wider version of the katy tote. The color is khaki/magenta/pink and has flowers on it! It is 14-1/4" x 15-1/2" x 6-1/4" and costs $398. I do remember seeing this in other styles as well as wallets.

Holiday patchwork! (11358 for the galllery tote) It looks like the basic patchwork gallery tote but it has a pocket on the front with the buggy logo on it, so i'm not sure how it's going to look color wise but the description says there is velvet, crinkle patent, signature, dusted suede and a other things (it cut off). It is 11-1/4" x 8-3/4" x 4-1/4" and costs $398.
  2. I somehow misplaced my chelsea info and a few other things, now that I typed up a book i'll sit around for replies but than its bedtime! I do have b/w picture sketches of all things mentioned, so if i'm feeling super nice and you need to see a picture of my crazy description- let me know on here!!!!

I have a huge jewelry post that i'll get to tomorrow, there is soooo much stuff coming out!

I also just found out that each post is limited to 10,000 characters!!! My post also seems so much smaller posted here than on word,:roflmfao:
  3. it worked!!! i stepped away and when i came back you were here, sprinkles!!
    now i shall devour your words.:s
  4. Kiku travel tote! That must be hugeeeee but it sounds amazing! ^^ thanks for sharing all the great info!
  5. Thank you so much for taking the time to create and share...your descriptions are awesome!:yahoo:
  6. WOW sprinkles!
    That's A LOT of typing!

Thank you!

I look forward to seeing the new styles!
  7. Also, I should mention that none of these are available to order as of yet but I plan on keeping my eyes peeled to see when they are!

OH!!! I knew I would forget to mention this, a while ago we found out that the fragrance will be coming in a lotion this fall!
  8. :happydance:thank you!!!!!! enjoyed every morsel...can't wait for tomorrow's jewelry post...while i love bags...i love ACCESSORIEs:yes:. Just need the house all the lovely little things now!:p Have a great night!:dothewave: Hooray for Sprinkles!
  9. Thank you SO much sprinkles!!! You're the bestest!!!

I'll need to re-read everything tomorrow, but it sounds like one hell of a fall!! Thanks again!!
  10. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: thanks so much for taking the time to type that all out, it would be amazing if you felt so inclined to take a few pics of your b/w sketches so we can visualize, (cause i pretty much suck at picturing stuff ) haha

tehy all sound so interesting!! i reeally am interested in the new legacy stuff

but you said you dont think they will be remaking any of the styles weve all grown accustomed to, but do you think when they open the legacy stores they will have ALL the legacy stuff they have made beginning on? cause it seems if they have a store for the stuff, they wouldnt just have the current styles? just wanted to ask your opinion! :smile:
  11. Thanks! Time consuming & interesting. Want to see the ruby too.
  12. I am so excited, especially with the colors coming out...I'm gonna have to have a raisin, plum, or wine one for sure!
  13. oh my...

hey krispin! did you see...GREEN!!!!
    I'm so happy they might be green leather stuff.

I'm so sleepy! *wilts*....i'm off to bed!

Thank you, thank you, thank you sprinkles. You rock!!
  15. Thank you, Sprinkles! Girl, you rock!:rochard::kiss::kiss:
    Now I shall go to bed and have visions of shoulder bags dance in my head.
    so many beautiful colors...:sleepy: