New Fall/Winter bags-I just received the new pdf by Louisaviaroma

Thanks esile!

The leather doesn't look much different. I am curious about the afternoon and mid-afternoon style. I think blue india looks nice. Would love to see a pic of the royal blue. Think I like the garnet too.

Some of you forgot to send me their e-mail adress could you please pm it me so I can forward you the pdf. Thanks!
I like the truffles and the Grenat a lot and thank god that they have it in the purse.
I was surprised that they are coming at the end of August I thought they'd come end of June???

Thanks, Tanja and Esile! I'm so excited now! I would love to see what the Blue Roi/Royal Blue/Blueberry looks like. The Bright red and Blue Grey are definitely calling me, though. :smile:

the leather looks the same to me. i am so :censor: disappointed. tdhe rouge vif courier looks OK, so does the tobacco purse though... its going to be another season of telling the SAs to pick out the least veiny of the bunch.

i would have preffered balenciaga to spend their time perfecting the leather rather than coming up with SO MANY new styles for fall.

aaa, the grenat is there... in the bowling style. but no blueberry pics yet. these are only pre-fall... so hopefully the rest of the colors should be coming soon!