New Fall Stock at NM San Antonio

1. Finaly after patiently waiting the Aviatrix has arrived!!!!! Everyone needs to buy this bag. It is so awesome. I almost think I like the large size better but NM San Antonio recieved the med in black leather today and I have been looking in the mirror all day!!:yahoo: Also arrived was the....
    *snow glam hobo in
    *sm black canvas Indy
    *Royal suede drawstring tote and ziptop dome
    *Signoria lg hobo in murmel (exotic)
    Let me know if anyone wants pics. I just love the Aviatrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gucci did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  2. I would love to see pics!
  3. ^ditto That!!! Lol!
  4. please post some pics so we can drool :p
  5. OHHHHHH, gimme that gorgeous snow glam. Or , the aviatrix is hot,too!!:okay:
  6. NM San Antonio received 3 different aviatrix styles Friday, the canvas with dk red trim and the canvas in black and a grey suede. They are to die for!!!!
  7. I can't wait to see pics!
  8. Hi started an aviatrix thread so the pics are there, these bags also arrived and I love the color
    IMG_1529 copy.jpg IMG_1528 copy.jpg IMG_1526 copy.jpg
  9. ^wow.... I know that Beljwl has the 1st one. The middle one looks so soft...
  10. WOW Steph, great pics!!! Gorgeous bags. My love for Gucci is so strong again...(its off and on, but a forever love) GREAT stuff for fall.
  11. DITTO!
  12. thanks for the pics!!!
  13. wow, I love 1 & 2...very nice!