New Fall Prada Bag Pics From My Sa!!!!

I think I saw the brown tote at NM the other day for around 2200. It is beautiful. I do love the big bag with the zipper -- do these bags remind anyone else of Chanel? With the zippered bottoms and chain handles?

6.jpg

Jill!!! Are you getting the first one on the left???!!!! Freaking out...Hope you do!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag...are you posting the $$$ for these bad boys??

How exciting - thank you so much, Jill! I've also seen the antik cervo tote in person and it's TDF! :drool: but I already have the satchel adn don't want two of the same. An SA is keeping an eye out for the antik cervo bowler in BLACK for me. They're expecting it in the next month or so. I may get it if it's a reasonable size, but if it's huge....? :shrugs: still looking for "my" bag this season - LOL!

Oh my...and I'm going on Saturday...I'm so excited!

Jill - if you can get the prices...and post them today...that would help me plan (yeah, right!)!

I'm looking forward to meeting Sonia!

Uh oh, I thought I was safe for a while because I'm not liking any of the fall Chanels.......... BUT I'M LOVING THESE. Love all the large totes, every one of them.

Love the bowler, love the one with the chain strap/handle. The rest are WAY HUGE for my needs. Thankfully the prices are so obscene I don't have to worry about even being tempted. HOWEVER, come Fall Inventory sales time.......uh oh! :sos:

Jill ---- you ROCK girl!!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for all the new bag pix!!! OMG!! I was just thinking last nite how I *don't* need any more purses and I wake up to find these little gems in a new thread. :Push:

This throws a wrench into my fall program. I thought for sure I won't need or want any more bags... [sigh] Prada making beauties like this though sure makes it hard. I am in LOVE :heart: with the black bag on the right - looks like it has more of a circular graduated shape than the one in the middle. Can't wait to hear prices on these.

Thanks so much JILL!!! :flowers:

:wtf::wtf::wtf: I think I just heard my cc's shriek with fright.

Jill, you are the absolute :devil:! These bags are literally making me foam at the mouth like a rabid dog!

To those wondering the price point of the chain strap bag, I just bought it the other week and it retails for $1495 excluding tax. I love it and it's surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.

Totally digging the smaller antik cervo like satchel.

Would loooove to know price on that baby!!!!!

PP - Forgot to ask when those sales usually are???