new fall outlet line - anyone seen it

spoofmom

Sep 5, 2006
I am a new coach fan - has anyone seen the new tweed/houndstooth line - they have suede accents - it's in our outlet - what are your thoughts? Does anyone already have?

What is this line called?

Thanks,
Stephanie

i mentioned some lines that are going to be out in outlet.

hampton's leather carryall (the teal color from last christmas...does anyone remember?!)

pleated hobo, the one with the gold/silver link in the front? 498$ for the metallic suede ones in gold or silver, and 398$ for the leather ones, white, brown, black...

and more. i'll tell you approximately when later :smile:

I saw them last night ... I didn't love the tweed, but I LOVED the teal! I saw the pleated hobos too, but I think I'm going to have to wait for all of them to go on clearance more, they weren't too much off.

anotheremptysky said:
I saw them last night ... I didn't love the tweed, but I LOVED the teal! I saw the pleated hobos too, but I think I'm going to have to wait for all of them to go on clearance more, they weren't too much off.
exactly!

Corundogs - The colored stuff is from early last year I believe? Thats the stuff that hit TJ Maxx and Marshalls last month for the designer handbag sale. The last entry is the stuff I saw at the outlet this weekend. Not crazy about the bags...but the coats were great!

I just got a brand spanking new coach bag and i absolutely love it. It is the midnight blue small hobo! I love the color and the design. I saw it in the store and when I went to buy it, it was gone! The sales clerk told me that it is so new that it sold out already. She had to call other stores for me and had it shipped to my house. When it go here it was like Christmas! Now I need a smaller wallet.This is my 3rd Coach bag. I love them.

OH, LUVMYBAGS....you are such a LUCKY GIRL!!!

I love that new Tweed satchel and hobo - it is sooooooo sweet, yet classy and sophisticated at the same time. Isn't the inside lining a pink satin?? I think that is what I remember, and the cream color is purple inside.....

Yes, I had heard that bag was verrrrrrrrrry popular and not even very many of them have shown up on Ebay - which means everyone that bought them wanted them for their own closets ;) Which of course seems kind of like a welcome change:shrugs:

Enjoy your beautiful new bag...I think they made a wristlet but did they make a matching wallet? Gonna have to pull out my catalogue.....

Yup, just a small wristlet (the 7x4 size) an ADORABLE pair of pumps and a beautifully cute scarf....that is all that I see matching in the catalogue. Not sure if you are interested in any of the matching accessories, but you might have better luck finding them than the bag, if you are.

Enjoy your newest treasure :drinkup: