New Fall Grysons!

1. has put some of the new fall Grysons up! They're to die for. Now I'm thinking about getting one of those with the Rare20 discount code....... The Grey Olivia might be calling my name....
  2. Oooooh! I love the Olivia in grey too. I've resisted Gryson so far because I'm in the UK and I have all the hassle of customs etc, but it does look great in that colour. May have to succumb.....
  3. Well, at least your pound is stronger than the dollar so it may end up less expensive for you, even with, if you use the discount code you get 20% off.
  4. sarajane: I, too, am a UK Gryson fan.

When I recently ordered a woven Skye directly from them, I spoke briefly with Peter Gryson who mentioned there are a couple of shops in the UK that will stock Grysons.

Unfortunately, I can't find the bit of paper of the names of the 2 UK stockists, so my only suggestion is to keep your eye on the release of the fall bags on, and maybe the UK stockists will be mentioned in the site update.

Sorry couldn't be of more help...

PS: If you do have an order shipped from the US, be as worried about paying VAT as you would customs. A $60 snowboard bag I ordered from the US came to about £60 after VAT and the crappy handling charges from Parcelforce for "customs clearance." I know of one bag designer who lowballs the declared value of bags on customs forms, but it's not something I'd normally ask them to do unless they offer it.
  5. I see they have made it in Nylon and changed the tag to resin which would make it alot lighter. I love my Skye, but many of the ladies thought the Skye and Olivia were a bit heavy. This could be a solution for some. I'm surprised that they didn't lower the price because it's not leather.:confused1: Hmmmm.... I have to admit that I have a hard time justifying the price of any expensive bag when it is not leather (but that's just me).
  6. I don't think I'd bother with a Nylon Gryson. Why in the world would the price be the same? But that Elissa in Riverstone is so pretty. The bag is so small though.
  7. I agree. Love the color.
  8. That's a nice collection! What do you guys like about your Grysons? I'm thinking of getting the Olivia also.