New!! Fall Belen Echandia Handbags!

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Hi Ladies, I just got a look at some of the new bag styles. What are your thoughts-I love the purple!! :tup:

2007721033437.jpg
Indulge Me
2007721004953.jpg

200772102219484.jpg
Hold Me
200772103130359.jpg

2007721093962.jpg
Charm Me
20077412239234.jpg
Angel Purse

My personal fave;Love Me

I bought a matte white "Clutch Me" last spring and I ADORE it. It looks great with jeans, it looks great with formal wear. It is a medium sized clutch, so you can fit lots in -- and it looks squishy and divine.

Thanks for the great photos! I'm even more excited now to get my petrol Love Me next month.

Although the Love Me has outsize zip pockets, it really doesn't bear much resemblance to Balenciagas to me. I also think it's quite a bit different from Jimmy Choo (other than having two horizontal pockets). Personally, I don't have the associations with these designers when I look at the bag.

I thought the Love Me looks like a simplized version of the Take me Anywhere.. or is it just me...
but oh my - that is such a beautiful purple~!

thanks for posting these pictures up!

I thought the Love Me looks like a simplized version of the Take me Anywhere.. or is it just me...
but oh my - that is such a beautiful purple~!

thanks for posting these pictures up!

Yes! This is exactly what I was thinking - for a shortie like me, the Love Me seems more in proportion to my frame.

And can I tell you how awesome Jackie is (preaching to the choir I know)?! She emailed me right back this morning with answers to my questions. :yes:

Wow I also agree about the Love Me. Especially the purple. That seems to be a really popular color this fall. I am actually contemplating a dark purple bag for fall as well. I also like the Indulge Me....really nice!!!