New Edith pics at LVR + Gladys at 50% off!

1. Hi there! Finally LVR has answered my e-mails regardning being so slow on sending me my Edith! They were simply waiting for my bank clerence, it turned out it was my bank that was slow. So they called my bank in Sweden and then the bank called me, and I gave them the OK. LVR have such great customer service! They also told me that they have to get in direct contact with the bank for clerence due to a rash of unwanted credit card transactions with cloned cards:rant: (Oh I hate all the criminals in the bag business, using the fact that people like us (bag-addicts) exsist. Luckily, we're not the types who would buy off the street)

Anyway, I aslo complained to LVR that they use the same bag in every pic, and just transfer the color in some weird way.
    Just look at this:
    the exact same picture as
    (you clearly see that it's the same bag, it's in the same position and everything!)
    So you don't get an idea of the TRUE color at all!:shrugs: For example, the stitching on the whiskey is white, not black, and that didn't show. So, after me complaining a lot, they have a new picture of the Edith in whisky (still the same problem with the other colors though):

And this one is arriving at my doorstep tomorrow!! yey!!:yahoo:

BTW, LVR has reduced the Gladys from 30 to 50 % off:

and also the rest of the stuff (like my MarcJacobs shoulderbag....darn...) to 70% off
  2. Congratulations! I love the Edith- and whiskey is gorgeous!
  3. She's almost in your hands now - one more day. Can't wait to see pictures.
  4. Is she there yet???